Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Let's do this right, eh?

So, yeah, I'm going to blog again, amongst the sea of other fools who think their thoughts are interesting enough to scribble on the internet. Who knows, maybe one of you sad folk will read this and hit my web comic over at www.thealternative-comic.com ...well, it will be when we do a few other things. Anyway, let's have a look at whats going on at the bottom of the screen...hmmm...looks like three opened writing projects, this bloody browser, and a ton of note files begging me to load that information elsewhere, in finished form. Yes, sweet little note files, I'm working on it...or maybe I'm not. I need to switch the music away from The Beatles to accomplish anything of a professional nature.

So, anyway, in this little bucket, I'll throw reviews of records I enjoy, video games, comics, pretty much anything that passes underneath my fingertips in some way. I'll comment on the writing load that isn't shrinking, and possibly complain about work a bit, because working retail is about as useful to starting a writing career as cutting ones fingers off is to playing classical piano.

Now, the only way I'll be officially slamming out blog posts on this bloody thing is if Blackberry will get a proper blogging app for me to work from when I'm out and about in the ugly little city of Wilmington.

Let's see...

No comments:

Post a Comment