Monday, March 14, 2011

Yes, you are reading correctly.

Along with my run of 32X reviews, I'm going to be doing a podcast on video games. There will probably be some comic and music talk in there as well, depending on the episode. I'm looking at one installment a month, with a second being added when there is time. Keep an eye on this page over the next week for the first episode. Since I'm on spring break, I figure I've got time to take care of such little things as talking about video games for thirty minutes. Anyway, there are two 32X reviews coming down the pipe, as I'm ready to discuss Star Wars Arcade and Doom. Corpse Killer has made it into the disc tray of my Sega CD, and the 32X powered it, so there will be a review on that eventually as well. All plans to do video reviews are currently moot, as my Sega isn't cooperating with my video capture card. However, all of my other systems are working, so I may just try to squeeze something in at some point in the near future. I've got raw footage for a Rebel Assault II review, so maybe I'll do something with that. Who knows.

Okay...you can leave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment