Friday, March 18, 2011

Recent Acquisitions

Just added two complete Sega CD games to my collection, Sonic CD and MegaRace. Also, the beautiful girlfriend added Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow to my collection, which has eaten up my attention for the past four days. It is quite fun, but the story is inconsequential to my experience, and the touch screen stuff is pretty pointless, and breaks the flow of gameplay. I am about half through the game.

Tomorrow is the $1 Box Sale, and I can't wait. Maybe I can put a hurting on those near-complete runs that I have been building for the past two years. Maybe I'll add to the Sandman collection a bit? Any of these things will be exciting. If you are somehow reading this, come down to Fanboy Comics in the morning an check it out.

Alright...bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment