Saturday, December 29, 2012

2013

Bah, apocalypses. They never seem to pan out, do they? Well, I guess since the world is still turning, and the whole Christmas trip is now passed, it's time to look at 2013, and figure out what I get done. This is more of a list of things that I want to accomplish. I get to look at this at the end of 2013 and see what little I actually finished from it. Let's get to it.

1. Edit Anarchy Veiled.
2. Write a script treatment for Memphistopheles (awful title, cool idea). Write script.
3. Launch the Z-Trigger website, and maintain a workflow of at least two videos per month.
4. Edit Crusader for self-publishing, while designing a cash-free method of marketing.
5. Write drafts of Road to the West (alt. book 2) and the new idea, currently titled 24 Exposures.
6. Outline, and hopefully write, the draft of book three of Alternative.
7. Put together material and possibly a script or two of the TV series I've been concocting.
8. Actually write a short story!
9. Find an agent, escape from retail.
10. Write and possibly shoot a short film. Nothing more than ten minutes long. I have ideas, but no equipment.

This list is shorter than I thought it would be...

Alright, 2013, let's see what happens.

And the first thing I'll have to do is learn to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment