Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Writer's Blocks

Nope, this is not a post about difficulty with writing. This is my post to show how unproductive I have been, and how I plan to measure my productivity, and give myself a little tool by which to shove myself into writing more. You know, because I'm crazy.

Providence

Alchemyst (Musician story)

Untitled Collaborative Piece (which I should really return to, and wrap up my segment...)

Sure, 75000 is a bit low, but I'm just using those as ballpark estimates. I don't really know what the final total will be, but these are my goals for the three prose projects that I am working on. Anyway...I am writing! It's happening! Keep watching my ridiculous little meters, and see how I come to the final numbers. Anyway, I'm going to see what I can do to get to 20,000 by the end of the week on Alchemyst. Also, I need to find a new title for that story.

No comments:

Post a Comment